Xmas Markets Ltd. is an established UK company since 2002 with a German background specializing in events for seasonal experiences; themed highlights for individual locations – your partner all year round. As more and more people are looking for quality entertainment in their spare time and wishing to escape from their daily stress, special shopping events (Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc.) offer the public the opportunity to spend some harmonious hours whilst strolling through a market as well as the surrounding shops and streets. What would be more suitable than to add an additional attraction to Shopping Malls, Squares and High Streets?
Christmas Markets in particular have proven to be extremely popular among British people as they add a special traditional highlight towards the Christmas shopping experience. The magic of the traditional Christmas Markets casts its spell on more and more visitors every year. Historical Christmas Markets, held in cities, towns and villages throughout the country, are increasingly successful, due, no doubt, to the enchanting festive season emotions they evoke.
Xmas Markets Ltd. creates exclusive seasonal atmospheres and enables City Councils, Shopping Centre or Town Centre Managements to add new highlights to their annual event schedules.
Christmas Events since 2002 organized by Xmas Markets Ltd.
- Convent Garden, London 2002
- Millennium Dome, Winter Wonderland, London 2003
- Milton Keynes, Shopping Centre 2004 – 2007
- Glasgow, St. Enoch Square / Argyle Street 2004 – 2010
- Bristol, Cribbs Causeway Mall 2005
- Canterbury, Whitefriars Square 2006 – 2012
- Hyde Park, Winter Wonderland, London 2007 – 2009
- Bournemouth, City Centre 2008
- Oxford Street, London 2009
- Southbank London Eye 2008 – 2013
- Peterborough, City Centre 2010
- Canary Wharf, London 2014
- Tate Modern, London 2014